Course Cancellation Policy
- 50% Deposit required for all programs, courses & equipment rentals
- Cancellations made 7 days or more in advance will receive a full refund, minus 10% administration fee
- Cancellations made 7 days or less in advance may apply deposit to another course during this current season or donate amount to the Co-op!
- Arrivals after 9:30 am on the day of course, with no prior communication, are no longer guaranteed a course
Pre-Paid Camping Cancellation Policy
- No deposit required for camping
- Any pre-arranged camping payments will receive full refund with 7 days advance notice
Course Confirmation requires a 50% deposit of course cost.
Full balance due prior to start of course, may be paid day of course.
- All participants are expected to be at Paddler Co-op by 9 am on the day of their course, after 9:30 am with no communication may result in course cancellation
- All participants are required to sign a release waiver, copy is available in the office upon arrival
Renal Equipment Damage Policy:
We are not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged rental equipment items. All equipment damage values are outlined below but are at the discretion of Paddler Co-op.
Wrapped Canoe or Kayak: Minimum $500 damage fee
Total Replacement Value’s Per Item:
- Tandem Canoe: $2,500
- Kayak: $1,500
- Solo Canoe: $2,000
- Helmet: $100
- PFD: $150
- Canoe Paddle: $40
- Kayak Paddle: $150
- Skirt: $200
- Wetsuit: $150
- Throw bag: $200