Tomorrow will be our final Community Kayak Night of the summer and as September approaches, Paddler Co-op begins to transition into the Fall Season.
Fall season around the Co-op means…
- Our Office hours will vary and will mainly be by appointment.
- The Campground is still fully operational! You are welcome to come and enjoy the BEAUTIFUL fall colours of the Valley.
- Our Hydro will be on in the campground until the end of October.
- Please pay your camping fees either; online, via the cash drop box or email interact payment: email@example.com
- Your honesty and integrity is what keeps this place operational!
- Boat and Equipment Rentals are available by appointment until the end of October.
- Please phone 613-758-2772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
- We will return phone calls & emails during the offseason, we encourage you to contact us with any 2017 inquiries in advance as it helps us to plan and ensure we can offer you everything you need.
- Please Note Though: we will be taking an absolute shut down between Nov 1- Jan 9, 2017
- We will resume winter bookings, inquires and operations again on January 9th
We thank everyone for a great 2016 summer season, it was one of the best yet!!