This course is perfect for beginners! Try out a new whitewater discipline in a kayak or canoe in beautiful Ontario. Our guides are the best of the best when it comes to teaching first-time paddlers.
- Rates are Per Night
- Tent Camping Per Person
- Families (3-4 people)
- Large Group Rate Per Person (5+ people)
Overnight Camping on the Madawaska River: Public & non-members welcome!
Camp at our beautiful waterfront facility on the banks of the Madawaska River
With plenty of self-serve tent and trailer spots, our campground is designed to accommodate many people dispersed through our old growth pines
Reservations are NOT required. Book Online, Drop-Ins & Non-Members Welcome!
If you arrive when the office is closed, please make yourself at home and check in the following morning. Campers may also book online or use the drop box for camping fees.
- Tent camping $15/person/night
- Families (3 or more): $45/night
- Group Rates Available (5 or more): $13/person/night
- Trailer $50/night; limited hydro access, no sewer
- River access to flat water and whitewater below Palmer Rapids
- Swimming off the Paddler Co-op dock
- Covered outdoor kitchen area with lighting
- Large open campfire pit with firewood provided
- Propane BBQ’s
- Picnic tables
- Community fridge
- Clean & well-lit outhouses
- Access to electrical outlets in the boathouse
- Indoor teaching facility; complete with tables, benches & whiteboards
- Pickerel, bass, lake trout fishing
- Friendly pets welcome on leash & if cleaned up after
- Unattended, unleashed & unfriendly pets not welcome