New to whitewater or a seasoned veteran? We have a course for you! Try out a new whitewater discipline or brush up on skill in beautiful Ontario with our experienced and professional instructors.
- Rates are Per Night Peak season rates shown
- Tent Camping Per Person
- Families (3-4 people)
- Large Group Rate Per Person (5+ people)
Overnight Camping on the Madawaska River
Camp at our beautiful waterfront facility on the banks of the Madawaska River.
With plenty of tent and trailer spots, our campground is designed to accommodate many people dispersed through our old growth pines.
We are expecting to open May 1st, 2023 for the season!
Camping is now available for booking online! If you have any questions or specific requests, we can be reached by phone or email: 613-758-2772 or [email protected]
As we all have adapted and made changes in the last year, we have upgraded our facilities and things may look a little different since your last visit. Our indoor common spaces are all currently closed to the public, and we are offering contactless booking, payments, and waiver forms. Our staff will still greet you at the office, we’re just working through our window instead of having folks come in.
What’s exciting is we have added many more campfire pits around our campground for your use, and still have the common kitchen area with potable water. Our barbecues are not available at this time, so please come prepared to cook over a fire or with your own stove.
- Annual Membership is required to book a campsite ($12/year)
- Tent camping $18/person/night
- Families (3 or more): $49/night
- Group Rates Available (5 or more): $15/person/night
- Trailer $59/night; 15A hydro access, no sewage, limited sites
- Madawaska River access to flat water and whitewater below Palmer Rapids
- Swimming off the Paddler Co-op dock
- Covered outdoor sink area with lighting
- Large open campfire pit with firewood provided
- Picnic tables
- Clean & well-lit outhouses
- Access to electrical outlets outside select buildings
- Pickerel, bass, lake trout fishing
- Friendly pets welcome on leash & if cleaned up after
- Unattended, unleashed & unfriendly pets not welcome
- We do not have shower facilities