This course is perfect for beginners! Try out a new whitewater discipline in a kayak or canoe in beautiful Ontario. Our guides are the best of the best when it comes to teaching first-time paddlers.
- Rates are Per Night
- Tent Camping Per Person
- Families (3-4 people)
- Large Group Rate Per Person (5+ people)
Overnight Camping on the Madawaska River
Camp at our beautiful waterfront facility on the banks of the Madawaska River.
With plenty of tent and trailer spots, our campground is designed to accommodate many people dispersed through our old growth pines.
We are currently taking camping reservations and inquiries for camping from June 15th and on by phone or email: 613-758-2772 or [email protected]
Please call ahead, as we no longer offer drop-in camping at this time – we have upgraded our facilities and made some changes to our site so it’s worth getting in touch to learn what’s new. Our indoor common spaces are all currently closed to the public, and we are offering contactless payments and waiver forms. Our staff will still greet you at the office, we’re just working through our window instead of having folks come in.
What’s exciting is we have added campfire pits to more locations around our campground for your use, and still have the common kitchen area with potable water. Our barbecues are not available at this time, so please come prepared to cook over a fire or with your own stove.
- Annual Membership is required to book a campsite ($10/year)
- Tent camping $15/person/night
- Families (3 or more): $45/night
- Group Rates Available (5 or more): $13/person/night
- Trailer $50/night; limited hydro access, no sewage
- River access to flat water and whitewater below Palmer Rapids
- Swimming off the Paddler Co-op dock
- Covered outdoor sink area with lighting
- Large open campfire pit with firewood provided
- Picnic tables
- Clean & well-lit outhouses
- Access to electrical outlets outside select buildings
- Pickerel, bass, lake trout fishing
- Friendly pets welcome on leash & if cleaned up after
- Unattended, unleashed & unfriendly pets not welcome