Tune up your whitewater skills! Experience the latest instruction style and techniques when you take an Ontario whitewater course with Paddler Co-op. Work on steering strokes, self-rescues, and more.
- Rates are Per Person Per Day
- Group Courses - 3+ participants
- Private Courses - 1 or 2 Participants
Beginner Whitewater Courses in Ontario
Try out a new whitewater discipline with Paddler Co-op! Ride the rapids in a kayak or canoe. These courses are two days long and they start on Tuesday, Thursday or Saturday.
Recommended for folks who:
- Have NEVER experienced whitewater
- Paddle less than a FEW times a season
- Want to try a new whitewater BOAT or discipline
- Haven’t paddled in YEARS
- Want to learn to paddle with a new partner who has no experience
What will I learn?
- How to enjoy whitewater paddling!
- Proper use of equipment and industry standard safety practices
- Strokes required to steer a boat
- How to perform whitewater maneuvers
- How to identify whitewater hazards and what to do with them
Gather your friends and organize your own course or book into a scheduled course.