New to whitewater or a seasoned veteran? We have a course for you! Try out a new whitewater discipline or brush up on skill in beautiful Ontario with our experienced and professional instructors.
River Running Review Course
- Rates are Per Person
Paddler Co-op Whitewater River Running
Are you planning a whitewater trip and want to get some practice in beforehand? Our River Running whitewater course is the perfect way to practice your paddling skills before a whitewater trip!
- Individuals or groups looking to practice before a whitewater trip
- “Park n Play” paddlers hoping to expand their knowledge into multi-day trips
- Also great for intermediate paddlers looking to freshen up current river running strategies and current industry safety practices
What will I learn?
- Strategies for group management on whitewater river trips
- Industry standard safety practices for river running
- Day 1: Instruction at Palmer Rapids, Ontario site
- Day 2: Preferably a day-long river descent down the lower Madawaska River, aka The Day Run
Call to book! A booking fee applies when you book online.