Join us for an exciting overnight adventure program as we develop your teens’ whitewater canoe skills in the vast Ontario wilderness. Our seven-day trips are fun, safe, and educational for everyone!
- Get Out in Nature this Summer!
Leadership Building Adventure
The Teen Adventure program is suitable for intermediate/advanced youth with a focus on leadership development, whitewater rescue, whitewater canoeing and wilderness camping skills.
- Advanced Whitewater River Running Instruction, safety and rescue education
- Land based activities to foster group process and augment on water fun
- Participants develop map and river reading skills
- Develop leadership skills and trip planning experience
- Participants build up skills to take turns co-leading the trip
- Encourages Self-Regulation, Builds Confidence and Connection
- Emphasizes Personal Initiative
- Includes Equipment Rental, food and all shuttles to and from rivers
- Participants will receive packing list prior to trip
Call to book! A booking fee applies when you book online.