Join us for an exciting overnight adventure program as we develop your teens’ whitewater canoe skills in the vast Ontario wilderness. Our seven-day trips are fun, safe, and educational for everyone!
Join us on an epic Overnight Leadership Building Adventure!
This will be a challenge to remember! The Teen Adventure program is suitable for intermediate/advanced youth with a focus on leadership development, whitewater rescue, whitewater canoeing and wilderness camping skills.
Starting with two days of training on the Madawaska River, participants will pack and launch for a 12-day expedition from the upper lakes of the Petawawa River system across Algonquin Park to Lake McManus while developing skills in leadership, canoeing, rescue, portaging and wilderness thriving.
- Participants will receive whitewater river running instruction, safety and rescue education
- Participants develop map and river reading skills
- Participants develop leadership skills and trip planning experience with the opportunity to take turns co-leading the trip
- Encourages Self-Regulation, Builds Confidence, Connection and emphasizes Personal Initiative
- Land based activities to foster group process and augment on water fun
- Includes Equipment Rental, food and all shuttles to and from rivers
- Participants will receive packing list prior to trip
Subject to enrollment, minimum of eight participants. Enroll your teen in this exciting, 14-day trip!
Call to book! A booking fee applies when you book online.