Public & non-members welcome!
Camp at our beautiful facility on the banks of the Madawaska River
No designated tent spots, our campground is designed to accommodate many people dispersed through our old growth pines
Reservations NOT required, Drop In & non-members always welcome!
If you arrive when the office is closed, please make yourself at home and check in the following morning or utilize the drop box for camping fees or our online payments.
- Trailer $50/night; hydro access, no sewer access
- Tent camping $14/person/night
- Families (3 or more): $40/night
- Large Group Rate (5 or more): $12/person/night
- River Access below Palmer Rapids Dam
- Swim off the Paddler Co-op docks
- Covered outdoor sinks with potable running water
- Outdoor kitchen area
- Large open campfire pit with Firewood
- Propane BBQ’s
- Picnic Tables
- Community Fridge
- Access to electrical outlets in the boathouse
- Indoor teaching facility; complete with tables, benches & whiteboards
- Indoor “Paddler Lounge”
- Pickeral, Carp, Bass and Lake Trout Fishing
- Trailers welcome for additional fees- $50 hydro access, no sewer access
- Friendly pets welcome on leash & if cleaned up after
- Unattended, unleashed & unfriendly pets not welcome