Come and SHRED during our five-day camp designed for campers who already have advanced kayaking skills (confident roll in current) and want to improve their techniques even more. Book now!
Rippers-Intermediate Kayak Day Program
Improve your Whitewater Kayak Fundamentals!
Kids can improve their whitewater kayaking skills in this four-day program designed to progress their abilities, teach whitewater kayak fundamentals and encourage fun and excitement with playboating.
- Whitewater roll NOT necessary
- Great program to prepare for SHRED Program
- Could include rivers such as Lower and Middle Madawaska
- Develop personal skills through progression and a positive environment
- Focus on group safety and appropriate rescue education
- Encourages self-regulation, builds confidence and connection
- Includes equipment rental
- Participants will require a packed lunch, closed-toe shoes that can get wet & personal clothing
Subject to enrollment, minimum of five participants. Get your kids out on the water! Enroll now.
Call to book! A booking fee applies when you book online.