Come and SHRED during our five-day camp designed for campers who already have advanced kayaking skills (confident roll in current) and want to improve their techniques even more. Book now!
Improve your Whitewater Kayak Fundamentals!
Kids can improve their whitewater kayaking skills in this four-day program designed to progress their abilities, teach whitewater kayak fundamentals and encourage fun and excitement with playboating.
- Whitewater roll NOT necessary
- Great program to prepare for SHRED Program
- Could include rivers such as Lower and Middle Madawaska
- Develop personal skills through progression and a positive environment
- Focus on group safety and appropriate rescue education
- Encourages self-regulation, builds confidence and connection
- Includes equipment rental
- Participants will require a packed lunch, closed-toe shoes that can get wet & personal clothing
Subject to enrollment, minimum of five participants. Get your kids out on the water! Enroll now.