Join us for an exciting overnight adventure program as we develop your teens’ whitewater canoe skills in the vast Ontario wilderness. Our seven-day trips are fun, safe, and educational for everyone!
Take your Boating to the Next Level on World-Class Whitewater
STOKED! is a ten-day, overnight kayaking program focused on building confident leaders, critical thinkers and independent paddlers sharing in a sense of community and respect for those around them.
Participants will further their abilities by honing fundamental techniques and learning advanced skills for rescue, creek boating and playboating in a positive and supportive environment with expert coaching, media review and video production.
Surf the world-class waves on the Ottawa River, explore the legendary Gatineau River and witness the stunning whitewater playground that is the Rouge River.
Get STOKED! to:
- Focus on river rescue & group safety, working towards being a strong, independent paddler
- Develop personal skills through community awareness and mindfulness in a positive environment
- Become a self-regulating, critical thinker while building confidence and connection
- Dial in the boof on the comfortable side channels of the Gatineau – take it to the next level on the steeper drops of the Rouge
- Develop solid freestyle form and technique on the Ottawa including video review and feedback for improvement
- Learn how to film & photograph whitewater specific content and to edit and produce a kayaking video from program footage
- Participants must be comfortable paddling class III whitewater & have a solid roll
- Includes paddling equipment rental
- Participants will receive packing list prior to the program’s beginning
Book this exciting overnight trip now!