RIPPERS is a four-day kayaking-focused program designed to progress participants’ abilities by focusing on the fundamentals of river running and playboating. Enroll your kayak enthusiasts now!
Teen Whitewater RODEO Wilderness Overnight Canoe Trip
- Rodeo Wilderness
Join us for an Exciting Overnight Adventure Program!
This seven-day overnight trip is perfect for brand-new, beginner or intermediate youth with a focus on group process, wilderness camping skills, and whitewater canoeing in Ontario.
- Participants will receive whitewater canoeing instruction
- Includes all food and shuttles to and from rivers
- Develop personal skills through shared experiences and a positive environment
- Land-based activities foster group process and augment on water fun
- Whitewater river running instruction, safety & rescue education
- Encourages self-regulation, builds confidence and connection
- Includes equipment rental
- Participants will receive packing list prior to the trip
Subject to enrollment, minimum of eight participants. Enroll your child in this exciting, seven-day trip!