RIPPERS is a four-day kayaking-focused program designed to progress participants’ abilities by focusing on the fundamentals of river running and playboating. Enroll your kayak enthusiasts now!
Join us for an Exciting Overnight Adventure Program!
This seven-day overnight trip is perfect for brand-new, beginner or intermediate youth with a focus on group process, wilderness camping skills, and whitewater canoeing in Ontario.
- Participants will receive whitewater canoeing instruction
- Includes all food and shuttles to and from rivers
- Develop personal skills through shared experiences and a positive environment
- Land-based activities foster group process and augment on water fun
- Whitewater river running instruction, safety & rescue education
- Encourages self-regulation, builds confidence and connection
- Includes equipment rental
- Participants will receive packing list prior to the trip
Subject to enrollment, minimum of eight participants. Enroll your child in this exciting, seven-day trip!