This course is perfect for beginners! Try out a new whitewater discipline in a kayak or canoe in beautiful Ontario. Our guides are the best of the best when it comes to teaching first-time paddlers.
- Boats (per day)
- Just Want to Hang Out
LEGENDARY Annual Whitewater Festival
Join us for our exciting annual weekend event in support of Paddler Co-op’s youth and kids programs and kick start your summer of whitewater adventures!
What a typical festival weekend looks like:
- Friday arrival, registration, welcome & music @ 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday registration @ 7:30 – 8:45 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 4 instructional whitewater clinics (high quality, safely facilitated) Saturday a.m./p.m. & Sunday a.m./p.m.)
- *Rafting!* Bring your friends and have some fun (new!)
- Kid-friendly whitewater canoe & kayak clinics
- On-site camping Friday, Saturday and Sunday night
- Live music Saturday night – Open mic (5:30 – 8:00 pm) followed by a live band
- Beer garden opens Saturday at 5 pm
- Local food and late night poutine bar (bring your cash)
- Yoga (Saturday a.m. & p.m., Sunday a.m.)
- Free childcare available for clinic participants
- Radical raffle: sweet prizes & swag!
- PRF proceeds go towards our youth and kids programs fund
- Exhibitors & vendors
*Perfect for EVERYONE: non-paddlers, brand new, experienced or expert paddlers! Who doesn’t like river FUN, good MUSIC, good FOOD, good FRIENDS new and old? Exactly!*