This course is perfect for beginners! Try out a new whitewater discipline in a kayak or canoe in beautiful Ontario. Our guides are the best of the best when it comes to teaching first-time paddlers.
- Boats (per day)
- Just Want to Hang Out
LEGENDARY Annual Whitewater Festival!
Join us for our exciting annual weekend event to support Paddler Co-op’s kid, youth and Jr. Leadership programs and kick start your summer of whitewater adventures.
What a typical festival weekend looks like:
- Friday arrival, registration, welcome & music @ 5 p.m. – 9 p.m.
- Saturday registration @ 7:30 – 8:45 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 4 instructional whitewater clinics total (high quality, safely facilitated) Saturday a.m./p.m. & Sunday a.m./p.m.)
- Paddle Canada stand-up paddle board clinics (new!)
- Kid-friendly whitewater canoe & kayak clinics
- Canoe polo exhibition Saturday afternoon (new!)
- On-site camping Friday, Saturday and, if you want/can, Sunday night
- Live music Saturday night (new groups/bands in the lineup!)
- Beer garden & poutine for purchase Saturday night
- Yoga (Saturday a.m. & p.m., Sunday a.m.
- Free childcare available for clinic participants
- Radical raffle: sweet prizes & swag!
- PRF proceeds go toward funding our kid & youth programs AND our Jr. Leadership program
- New food vendor: purchase with cash
- Exhibitors & vendors
*Perfect for EVERYONE: brand new beginner or intermediate or expert paddlers! Who doesn’t like good MUSIC, good FOOD, good friends new and old? Exactly!