New to whitewater or a seasoned veteran? We have a course for you! Try out a new whitewater discipline or brush up on skill in beautiful Ontario with our experienced and professional instructors.
Palmer River Fest
- Just Want to Hang Out
LEGENDARY Annual Whitewater Festival
Join us for our exciting annual weekend event that brings our paddling community together to reconnect, to refresh our skills and support Paddler Co-op’s youth and kids programs. Kick start your summer of whitewater adventures!
What a typical festival weekend looks like:
- Friday arrival, registration, welcome & music @ 4 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday registration @ 7:30 – 8:45 a.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: 4 instructional whitewater clinics (high quality, safely facilitated) Saturday a.m./p.m. & Sunday a.m./p.m.)
- *Packafting!* A fun introduction to whitewater (new!)
- Kid-friendly whitewater canoe & kayak clinics
- On-site camping Friday and Saturday night (tent only)
- Live music Saturday night – Open mic (5:30 – 8:00 pm) followed by a live band
- Local food (bring your cash)
- Radical raffle: sweet prizes & swag!
- PRF proceeds go towards our youth and kids programs fund
- Exhibitors & vendors
*Perfect for EVERYONE: non-paddlers, brand new, experienced or expert paddlers! Who doesn’t like river FUN, good MUSIC, good FOOD, good FRIENDS new and old? Exactly!*