Kids2CAN is the next step in our whitewater progression for kids. Participants learn the fundamentals of river safety and whitewater kayaking while enjoying the fun with Paddler Co-op!
Introduce Your Kids to Whitewater Adventures
This program is perfect for brand new, beginner or intermediate youth that are interested in experiencing the exciting world of whitewater activities, from kayaking, canoeing, and rafting to land-based activities that add to water fun.
- Rotate through four days of whitewater adventures!
- Program could include experiences in rafting, kayaking & canoeing
- Develop personal skills through play and positive environment
- Land-based activities to foster group process and augment on water fun
- Whitewater river running instruction, safety & rescue education
- Encourages self-regulation, builds confidence and connection
- Includes equipment rental
- Participants will require a packed lunch, closed-toe shoes that can get wet & personal clothing
Subject to enrollment, minimum of five participants. Enroll your child in our whitewater day camp now!