RIPPERS is a four-day kayaking-focused program designed to progress participants’ abilities by focusing on the fundamentals of river running and playboating. Enroll your kayak enthusiasts now!
- SHRED Program
Whitewater Kayak Day Program for Advanced Kayakers
SHRED is a five-day kayaking program focused on progressing participants’ abilities by focusing on the fundamentals of river running and playboating.
Participants required to have confident roll in current.
The program could include rivers such as Lower and Middle Madawaska, Ottawa Middle and Main channels and the Petawawa Town Section (all water level pending).
- Develop personal skills through progression and a positive environment
- Focus on group safety and appropriate rescue education
- Encourages self-regulation, builds confidence and connection
- Includes equipment rental
- Participants will require a packed lunch, closed-toe shoes that can get wet & personal clothing
Subject to enrollment, minimum of five participants. Enroll your advanced kayakers in this exciting day camp!