Start your spring off on the right foot!
Our Big Water Refresher course is all about reacquainting yourself with springtime higher water flows and learning big-water specific theories and skills in a professional and safety-conscious environment. This course will be especially helpful for experienced paddlers at the intermediate level.
This weekend course provides a day of theory and skill development at Palmer Rapids, followed by a day-long river trip down the lower Madawaska so you can train for your big water lines and try out some new moves under the safety and guidance of a professional instructor!
Book your spring tune-up today!
- Drysuit (or dry top & wetsuit combination) and base layers, neoprene cap and gloves/mitts/pogies are recommended in case of chilly temperatures
- Bagged lunch and a dry bag (soups and hot drinks are great at this time of year!)
- Change of clothing for the end of the day
- Reusable water bottle
- sunglasses & sunscreen
- If camping, toque, mitts and extra warm layers in the event of chilly evenings
- Your paddling gear! (Boat, paddle, helmet, pfd, skirt, etc.) we also have rentals available